Styrofoam EPS pallet
Eps pallets are water-resistant have no connecting parts or bolts nuts or screws. They can be used with a standard forklift and handled by anyone. They will not mark or scuff floors and are designed for use with many applications of storage.
EPS Foam pallets are durable and easier to ship, store, and handle than traditional wood pallets. made by Expanded PolyStyrene (EPS) .
- Lightweight, weight is about 20% of wooden pallets, and 30% of plastic pallets
- Eps pallets are water-resistant
- Safe to handle – no nails or sharp corners, have no connecting parts or bolts nuts or screws.
- EPS foam pallets are more durable and easier to transport, store, and handle than traditional wood pallets.
- EPS pallets loading capacity ranging from 550kgs to over 1,100kgs
- It’s durable
- 100% recyclable
- They will not scuff floors during
- More cost-effective than plastic or wood
- Styrofoam pallet wide use in Air freight